The Screensaver Series is a collaboration with Janine Harrington.
anthropic (adjective), more anthropic, most anthropic
- Pertaining to humans or the period of their existence on earth: The anthropic principle consists of theories that the universe is constrained by the need to allow for man’s existence in it as an observer.
- A reference to belonging to a human being; of a human sort: An anthropic condition is concerned with or relating to human beings; for example, in geology, applied to the period of the deposits in which human remains are found.
- Time as essential element of video and choreography
- The two-dimensionality of the choreography escapes the usual limitations of video effects
- Optical flow as analysis of movement in 2d
- Video feedback emphasises the temporal base of video
- The optical flow highlights pixels that are different between frames
- This is combined with color effects in the feedback loop
- Which in turn creates a visual synthesis with qualities that can be related to screensavers
- digital color
- anthropic movement (of or relating to humans)
External link > http://www.janineharrington.com/screensaver/