ememem was a collaboration with Tilda Sandin from autumn 2014 to summer 2015.
- Conditionally synchronized light and video to music
- Real-time generated video and manipulated video files were shown on projectors, standard stage lighting fixtures and custom LED fixtures.
- 16 individually dimmable three-dimensional monochrome pixels
- Low-resolution scattered spatial screen
- Controlled with video sent from VDMX to MadMapper via Wi-Fi to the DMX-decoder and dimmer.
- The spatial pixels were foldable and easily transportable.
- Apart from numerous club performances, it was hung as an installation in a tree during two nights at Distortion festival in Copenhagen 2015.
2015-06-06 - Distortion Festival
2015-05-08 - Ena Cosovic at Huset (Babel), Malmö
2015-04-30 - BAR KONTXT
2015-04-17 - Unni & Petter N at Huset (Babel), Malmö
2015-04-11 - H.H.A.S at Kalmar Nation, Uppsala
2015-04-04 - The Persuader, Joel Alter & DJ Ena Cosovic at Mythos, Göteborg
2015-03-28 - Afterglow at Mythos, Göteborg
2015-03-21 - Rivet at Klubb Sub, Lund
2015-02-27 - Sanna Berg at Huset (Babel), Malmö
2015-02-06 - Rimbaudian at BOGUS, Lund
2015-01-30 - Carl Richter & Rimbaudian at Huset (Babel), Malmö
2014-12-20 - Megatronic at Huset (Babel), Malmö
2014-11-29 - Sonic Renegades (Kontrapunkt), Malmö
2014-11-28 - Baba Stiltz at Huset (Babel), Malmö
2014-11-21 - Tobias Johansson at BOGUS, Lund
2014-11-15 - H.H.A.S. at BAR KONTXT, Malmö
2014-10-11 - Sandra Mosh & Patrick Siech at Klubb Sub, Lund
2014-09-12 - BOGUS, Lund